Wednesday, September 19, 2012

TV Dictator

Welcome to the TV Dictator,

As the Dictator I will review and watch all new and old shows that the small screen has to offer. After watching the shows I will comprise a summary without spoilers and then review the shows.

All shows will be rated on a 1-5 scale, based on what I thought of the show.
A 1 rating will be considered equal to the terrible show Joey starring Matt Leblanc.
A 5 rating would be considered equal to one the best shows ever to be on the small screen Seinfeld.

I will attempt to rate all the new shows that arrive this fall that do not look like they will be just god awful. The shows that are terrible on the commercials do not deserve my time Ex: Animal Practice on NBC. 

I will also occasionally have reviews for old shows that have been cancelled/ended or that are still on that you should be watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment